Eliminated Wash/Style for all Haircuts
In order to successfully and safely operate our business we have decided to eliminate wash and styles from our haircut service. This by all means does not limit the quality of your service. Our stylists will be working hard to increase the value of your visit. Listed below is information to help you better understand our decision and how to arrive for your next appointment.
- Safety of our clients and stylists. There is a lack of information on how the virus spreads through salon air flow.
- Lessening blow drys has been recommended by Alberta Government.
- Eliminates unnecessary time and contact in the salon.
- Clients are rebooked more efficiently and we are able to accommodate all clients sooner
- Help us financially recoup losses and remain sustainable.
- Allow stylist more frequent “breathe breaks” from masks, it can be exhausting wearing a mask for a prolonged period of time.
- Increase disinfecting time between clientele.
HAIR ARRIVAL EXPECTATIONS
- Washed and detangled within the last 24 hrs.
- Down and not pulled up in anyway since your last wash.
- Fully dry. A regular amount of products is ok, but no heavy butters or oils.
- Big transformations may not be obtainable. Please manage exceptions.
- If you are receiving colour you will be washed but drying time will be limited.
- Product recommendations and education will still be included.
- Refreshing education will be provided and demonstrated if needed.
With businesses operating at a 50% decreased capacity for everyones safety, we are all forced to make some hard decisions. There will NOT be a decrease in prices and our recent price changes will still apply. Please refer to SERVICES for more information on prices. We understand that this may not suit some peoples needs, budgets or and expectations, if so please call and cancel any existing appointments ASAP.